Thursday, September 11, 2014

WELCOME TO BLOGGING

Welcome to English 1102 and to blogging. During this quarter you will have the opportunity to read entries on different topics, comment on the entries, and see what your classmates think. Important information of the  course may also be provided.This will be a fun and different way to improve your skills in English. The work done on the blog will count toward your final grade. More details will be provided in class. Hope you enjoy the experience!

Here is a brief explanation on how to post your comments on the blog:

1.  Click on the title of the blog you are going to respond to.
2.  Scroll down to the bottom of the page.  You will find a box with the title "Post a Comment".
3.  Enter you comment / response in the box.
     *I strongly recommend writing your comment in WORD and then copy/paste it in the box.
4.  In COMMENT AS, choose NAME/URL.  Write your name in the appropriate section.
5.  Click CONTINUE.
6.  When you finish click on PUBLISH.  If you want to see your comment before publishing, click PREVIEW.  If you need to make a change, click on EDIT.  Make your changes and then publish.


TASK:  

1) What experience do you have with blogs?  What do you expect from this experience?  (Minimum 3 sentences)

2)  Suggest a creative name (title) for our class blog.

DATE DUE:  September 22, 2014 (until 11:59 pm)

Evaluation:  10 pts.  (7 Content; 3 Punctuality & Following instructions) 

15 comments:

  1. 1- So far I have not had experience with blogs. It is my first experience using this. I hope this experience will help me be able to communicate effectively. I hope this tool will be very useful in my professional and personal life.
    2-My creative name is the nightmares.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Josivette Rosado BabiloniaSeptember 19, 2014 at 1:39 AM

    1) What experience do you have with blogs? What do you expect From this experience? (Minimum 3 sentences)
    Never mind earlier had the opportunity to have the experience of participating in blogs. While I understand that bears a resemblance to a journal topics discussed inside and outside the classroom. It would be my first experience which I hope to adequately perform the issues raised by Professor Maritza Muñoz for class II Basic English.


    2) Suggest creative name (title) for our class blog.
    Creative title for blog (Being someone).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline Morales LugoSeptember 20, 2014 at 1:56 PM

    1) This is my first time doing blogs. I expect that this experience help me to organize more my time because on the future I’m thinking on taking a few classes online to get my bachelor’s degree while I work and I think this experience will help me a lot to get used to. I hope to do it right and get a good grade at this class.


    2) My creative name is: Future graduate nurses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michael Bermudez AlmodovarSeptember 20, 2014 at 3:46 PM

    1) I’m have no experience with blogs. This is the first time I work on a blog. I expect from this experience will help me to get used because I want to continue studying and this is not going to make my last time who uses a blog. I hope to do a good job to get a better grade than the last English class.

    2) My creative name is Almost over the goal.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisayra Rivera RodriguezSeptember 21, 2014 at 12:09 AM

    1) I never had the experience of bogging before. This will be my first experience. I hope to learn how to work correctly with the blog. Also I expect continuing having more homework so I improvement myself and learn with the help of my professor Maritza Muñoz.


    2) The title of the blog that I suggest is: Night Class Incorporated

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1)I've never had the experience of struggle with blogging. It is the first time I use it. From this experience I hope to increase and strengthen my knowledge to be useful to me for the future.

    2) Mi creative name is: New experiences for the future.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Licelis Rodríguez CardonaSeptember 21, 2014 at 9:43 PM

    1) What experience do you have with blogs? What do you expect from this experience? (Minimum 3 sentences)
    I have never had any experience with internet blogs. I expect of this experience on how to communicate with others while posting blogs. Since this is my first experience with blogs, I expect to learn from the different opinions of others bloggers.


    2) Suggest a creative name (title) for our class blog.
    My creative name is: True Strength.

    ReplyDelete

  8. 1) What experience do you have with blogs? What do you expect from this experience? I've never had an experience with blogs. This was my first time. From this experience I hope to learn to use the blog and learn about the opinion of other classmates. I also hope to improve my English skills.

    2) Suggest a creative name (title) for our class blog.
    The name I suggest for the blog of the class is Learning English with Professor Muñoz

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. I don’t have any idea with the blogs and your function. While, this is my first experience, I expect to learn to how to use this form of technology. Eventually, I hope to learn how to communicate better with my classmates using English as a language and the blogs as a educational forum.

    2. My creative name is The English and me are a Hurricane.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. I don't have experience working with blogs. This is my first time working with blogs. But that good because I can learn something different.

    2. I Can suggest as a name for this blog are communicative diversity world.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1) Actually I had never had an experience using the blog. The Experience with the blogs its good for the person that Work a lot in the internet and are great differents kinds of communications and ways of language. Bye the way and expect to learn more from the different combinations of the blogs, working in any kind of homework or assignment. You will learn enough and he makes the most.


    2) My creative name is: one start for future graduates

    ReplyDelete
  12.  1. My experience was very good at the begining I felt lost since it was my first time to make use of it hope to learn more and gain experience

    2) My creative name is: Succed of the future

    ReplyDelete
  13.  1. My experience was very good at the begining I felt lost since it was my first time to make use of it hope to learn more and gain experience

    2) My creative name is: Succed of the future

    ReplyDelete
  14.  1. My experience was very good at the begining I felt lost since it was my first time to make use of it hope to learn more and gain experience

    2) My creative name is: Succed of the future

    ReplyDelete
  15. 1. I dont have experience with blogs. I expect to learn how to work with blogs. Learn more inglish. Pass the class.
    2. The dream class.

    ReplyDelete