Monday, December 1, 2014

COURSE EVALUATION

The quarter is almost over. I hope you learned something in the class and enjoyed it.  Now I would like some feedback from you by answering the following questions related to the class.

  1.   What did you enjoy most about the course?
  2.   What didn't you like about the class?
  3.   Which blog topic did you like the most?
  4.   Which blog topic did you not like?
  5.   Which assignment did you like the most? Why?
  6.   Which assignment would you eliminate?  Why?
  7.   What would you have liked to do in class that was not done?
  8.   What recommendation do you have to make the class better?
  9.   Which course did you like more:  ENGL 1101 or ENGL 1102? Why?
10.   Which demonstration, TV commercial and trailer did you like the best?

TASK: Copy each question and write the response right after.   Leave a space between each response.  Please be sincere and specific.....this helps me improve myself as a professional.

DATE DUE:  December 10, 2014

Evaluation:  25 points (20 response, 5 punctuality & following instructions)

15 comments:

  1. Caroline Morales LugoDecember 7, 2014 at 6:09 PM

    1.What did you enjoy most about the course?

    The dynamic and activities with the teacher. Although I couldn’t assist to all of them I had a good time to the one I was present.

    2. What didn't you like about the class?

    The time because I work 8am until 5pm and at 8:15pm all I want it’s my bed.

    3. Which blog topic did you like the most?

    This one because it’s where I can express myself about my feelings with the class and professor.

    4. Which blog topic did you not like?

    I didn’t like this is me blog because a lot of people copy other answers and didn’t were creative.

    5. Which assignment did you like the most? Why?

    I liked the oral report because I could talk about my favorite singers.

    6. Which assignment would you eliminate? Why?

    Book assignment because I didn’t understand completely clear what we had to answer, the lecture wasn’t clear for answer the questions. That’s what I think.

    7. What would you have liked to do in class that was not done?

    Another trip because I couldn’t go because it was on a week day.

    8. What recommendation do you have to make the class better?

    No book work unless isn’t for homework.

    9. Which course did you like more: ENGL 1101 or ENGL 1102? Why?

    English 1102 because I didn’t take 1101. 

    10. Which demonstration, TV commercial and trailer did you like the best?

    I enjoy all of them. But trailer for me was very fun with my friends. We had a great time doing the trailer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 10. Which demonstration, TV commercial and trailer did you like the best?

      The demonstration I like the most was Josivette(Dry Hair) because I was the model of the video :) ; the commercial I like the most was Lisayra (Nair's Beauty) because I was on the making of ; the best trailer for me was I know what you did last Halloween because we had so much fun making that video that I was anxious to show the teacher our video!.

      Delete
  2. Lisayra Rivera RodriguezDecember 8, 2014 at 1:57 AM

    1. What did you enjoy most about the course?

    The most I enjoy was the videos because I had fun making it.

    2. What didn't you like about the class?

    I didn’t like the fact that we didn’t have another trip.

    3. Which blog topic did you like the most?

    The blog I liked the most was this is me because I was able to describe myself with the letters of my whole name.

    4. Which blog topic did you not like?

    The blog I didn’t like was the Field Trip.

    5. Which assignment did you like the most? Why?

    I like the assignment of making an ending story of what happened next because I used my imagination and makes the story on my mind too.

    6. Which assignment would you eliminate? Why?

    I said the blogs because it was a lot of them.

    7. What would you have liked to do in class that was not done?

    I would say more team work.

    8. What recommendation do you have to make the class better?

    My recommendation is to keep doing team work and dynamic games because that makes the class interesting, cool and entertaining.

    9. Which course did you like more: ENGL 1101 or ENGL 1102? Why?

    I like ENGL 1102 because it was more dynamic.

    10. Which demonstration, TV commercial and trailer did you like the best?

    I liked more the trailer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lisayra Rivera RodriguezDecember 9, 2014 at 6:40 PM

      10. Which demonstration, TV commercial and trailer did you like the best?

      The demonstration I like the most was Mora's bakery because of the cake. The TV commercial I like the most was Carmen with the bar keeper friend. The trailer I like the most was Country life because they were funny just at the beginning of the video.

      Delete
  3. Josivette Rosado BabiloniaDecember 9, 2014 at 1:48 PM

    1. What did you enjoy most about the course?
    Of course as I like the class were the videos, blog, group activities, turn Fortaleza de San Juan and comedy show hosted by Alex Diaz.

    2. What didn't you like about the class?
    The exams because I'm not good with English but I know it's important part of the class.

    3. Which blog topic did you like the most?
    From the blog that I liked the most was Course Evaluation because I can talk about all the experiences in the classroom. Al though all were interesting.

    4. Which blog topic did you not like?
    All blog liked were different topics and personal responses. What I do not like the blog was that they had completion dates and that made me anxious.


    5. Which assignment did you like the most? Why?
    Tasks that liked the most were the group we were doing in the classroom. Because we helped each other and united us as a group.

    6. Which assignment would you eliminate? Why?
    Tasks that would eliminate the Animals That Live The Longest and The Bermuda Triangle. Why I did a bit tricky perform them.

    7. What would you have liked to do in class that was not done?
    A tour or activity that was just the English group II, Section 1102 2Y.

    8. What recommendation do you have to make the class better?
    Continue done in class dynamics, blog, group videos and more activities outside the university but that is flexible for night students so they can attend.

    9. Which course did you like more: ENGL 1101 or ENGL 1102? Why?
    I had the opportunity to attend this course ENGL ENGL 1101 but 1102 was very interesting and different.

    10. Which demonstration, TV commercial and trailer did you like the best?
    Demonstrations, commercial and trailer were all interesting and different each put their creativity and personal content. But the one I call the attention of the three was the trailer that we do it in a group and it was an experience for all as actors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Josivette Rosado BabiloniaDecember 9, 2014 at 6:52 PM

      10. Which demonstration, TV commercial and trailer did you like the best?

      The demonstration I like the most was Lisy's Nails because its obvious that Lisayra know how to paint nails and they look beautiful. The TV commercial I like the most was ST Caro's Scrub because Caroline were original. The trailer I like the most was Licelis trailer because it was funny and it has a lot of great effects.

      Delete
  4. Licelis Rodriguez CardonaDecember 9, 2014 at 10:58 PM

    1. What did you enjoy most about the course?
    What more you enjoy the class were the videos, eventhough it was hard to make me learned to use the program and I had fun with my classmates.

    2. What didn't you like about the class?
    In reality I felt a little stressed by all classes and work was to perform but now that I'm done I can say that in my opinion the English II class was easier than the first one. Thank professor what I learned will serve me for life and be part of my professional development.

    3. Which blog topic did you like the most?
    The theme that I liked the most was that of Puerto Rico does do it better by highlighting the good things about my country.

    4. Which blog topic did you not like?
    The subject I was not like that of Field Trip by that despite talk about places I visited was not with my colleagues on the tour.

    5. Which assignment did you like the most? Why?
    The assignment I liked most were the videos in particular the trailer and the commercial because it's something different than normal which is done in class and I really had fun a lot with all the videos.

    6. Which assignment would you eliminate? Why?
    Honestly do would eliminate any of the assignments that I turned more difficult were the videos but I had fun a lot and learned to use the program.

    7. What would you have liked to do in class that was not done?
    I think the class is excellent, dynamic and fun, I honestly do not think I need to add anything.

    8. What recommendation do you have to make the class better?
    I would like that more events will be held off campus but weekends were for example on a Saturday so that students can work as.

    9. Which course did you like more: ENGL 1101 or ENGL 1102? Why?
    Honestly I liked both English but I was more difficult but learned enough for me and English II was fun.

    10. Which demonstration, TV commercial and trailer did you like the best?
    I liked all the videos that I had fun but in my opinion the best demonstration was to Carmen with bar keeper friend, I laughed a lot, in the TV commercial I liked the most was to Dry Hair Josivette with his performance was very true and original was much like a real commercial hair and the trailer the more I liked was the Edgardo, Michael and Wanda that I had fun really dress it was like in the old days and the place was very nice .

    ReplyDelete
  5. The quarter is almost over. I hope you learned something in the class and enjoyed it. Now I would like some feedback from you by answering the following questions related to the class.

    1. What did you enjoy most about the course? the trip to the fortress.


    2. What didn't you like about the class? the videos.


    3. Which blog topic did you like the most? the statue of Columbus.


    4. Which blog topic did you not like? I like all the blog's.


    5. Which assignment did you like the most? Why? the oral report. Because we learn how to express in English.


    6. Which assignment would you eliminate? Why? any. Because i learn with each one of the assignment.



    7. What would you have liked to do in class that was not done? any


    8. What recommendation do you have to make the class better? more oral reports.


    9. Which course did you like more: ENGL 1101 or ENGL 1102? Why? ENGL1102 Because I learn more.


    10. Which demonstration, TV commercial and trailer did you like the best? Karol's scary TV commercial.

    ReplyDelete
  6. 1. What did you enjoy most about the course? I liked most was the teamwork and the tour.

    2. What didn't you like about the class? Everything went very well, I liked everything.


    3. Which blog topic did you like the most? The blog theme I liked most fuel the Columbus Statue.

    4. Which blog topic did you not like? The theme of the blog that I did not like was What is Art?


    5. Which assignment did you like the most? Why? The assignment I liked most was the trailer, because I enjoyed it very much.

    6. Which assignment would you eliminate? Why? Do not remove any because all liked.


    7. What would you have liked to do in class that was not done? A trip to somewhere entertainment.

    8. What recommendation do you have to make the class better? So far I have no recommendation.


    9. Which course did you like more: ENGL 1101 or ENGL 1102? Why? - I liked more ENGL 1102, was because Single I took.

    10. Which demonstration, TV commercial and trailer did you like the best? The announcement that I liked was that of Carmen de limpiol and trailer Licelis and demonstration of Edgardo, because all caused me laugh, were well funny.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 1. What did you enjoy MOST about the course?
    What I liked most was the tour and the dynamics of the class.

    2. What did not you like about the class?
    I do not like the videos

    3. Which blog topic did you like the most?
    This is me

    4. Which blog topic did you not like?
    Columbus Statue

    5. Which assignment did you like the most? Why?
    The one I really liked was to search all mandates Columbia.

    6. Which would you Eliminate assignment? Why?
    To seek the people with their history.

    7. What would you have liked to do in class That was not done?
    I like what the teacher gave us more and I have no recommendation.

    8. What recommendation do you have to make the class better?
    I have no more any recommendation because the teacher does everything to make the class fun.

    9. Which course did you like more: ENGL 1101 or ENGL 1102? Why?
    I like ENGL 1101 because I had to not take
    as they pass the placement test, but learned better in ENGL 1102.

    10. Which demonstration, TV commercial and trailer did you like the best?
    That of the commercial was the funniest thing is why I loved it Caro's scrub.

    ReplyDelete
  8. 1. What did you enjoy most about the course? WAS MORE THAN ME LIKE THAT USE DYNAMICS IN THE SALON THE MOVIES



    2. What didn't you like about the class? The CONSIDERATION AND NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH



    3. Which blog topic did you like the most? THE PUERTO RICO DOES IT DO BETTER



    4. Which blog topic did you not like? THE STATUE OF COLUMBUS



    5. Which assignment did you like the most? Why? ASSIGNMENT WAS FROM MY FAMILY PHOTO



    6. Which assignment would you eliminate? Why? . NO ALL LIKE ME



    7. What would you have liked to do in class that was not done? NO EXCHANGE ANYTHING LIKE ME EVERYTHING



    8. What recommendation do you have to make the class better? I THINK MORE INFORMER ORAL AND ASSIGNMENTS


    9. Which course did you like more: ENGL 1101 or ENGL 1102? Why? ENGLES 1 WHY ME THE validated



    10. Which demonstration, TV commercial and trailer did you like the best? LA THE ANNOUNCEMENT OF CARMEN, AND DEMONSTRATION LISANDRA

    ReplyDelete
  9. 1. What did you enjoy MOST about the course?
    I like the confidence that you offer to students to ask several times not you do not mind. Besides the excursions that you offer as part of each class.

    2. What did not you like about the class?
    Honestly I do not like this blog because at home I don’t have internet .

    3. Which blog topic did you like the most?
    This is me!

    4. Which blog topic did you not like?
    Puerto does do it better because is very long.

    5. Which assignment did you like the most? Why?
    The demostration I liked because it is very interesting and we believe an artist. jajajaj

    6. Which would you Eliminate assignment? Why?
    Definitely the trailer is anything like it very complicated.

    7. What would you have liked to do in class That was not done?
    Go to another tour.

    8. What recommendation do you have to make the class better?
    Less video more work in class.

    9. Which course did you like more: ENGL 1101 or ENGL 1102? Why?
    I like more ENGL 1101 because he took the single class and made me understand things easier than most people confuse me.

    10. Which demonstration, TV commercial and trailer did you like the best?
    In demostrations I liked the Wanda because it was the only thing I saw, in those of commercial Jocyvette me like that of keratin and the trailer Wanda, Michael and Edgardo Lives in a country or something.

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. What did you enjoy MOST about the course?
    What I liked most was the dynamic course that used the teacher with us.

    2. What did not you like about the class?
    I can not say I did not like anything because everything enenado learned some things I did not know.

    3. Which blog topic did you like the most?
    The theme of the blog that I liked the most was that of WHAT IS ART?

    4. Which blog topic did you not like?
    The thing I did not like much was to PUERTO RICO DOES IT DO BETTER because it was a little longer than others.

    5. Which assignment did you like the most? Why?
    The trailer, because it's a different dynamic and performing the same can experience great adventures.

    6. Which would you Eliminate assignment? Why?
    The allocation would eliminate is the demonstration that is a bit complicated to do it.

     7. What would you have liked to do in class That was not done?
    Go on tour again.

    8. What recommendation do you have to make the class better?
    I have no recommendation because the class is excellent.

    9. Which course did you like more: ENGL 1101 or ENGL 1102? Why?
    Definitely the course ENGL 1102, was a unique experience because there was never a moment where we aburriéramos class. Of all the classes was the best.

    10. Which demonstration, TV commercial and trailer did you like the best?
    The show I liked most was to Edgardo I laughed too. The commercial that I liked the most was that of Licelis. The trailer I liked most was the licelis for their effects and that leaves people with the intrigue of knowing what else to happen.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1. What did you enjoy most about the course?

    The thing that I enjoyed the most it was the dynamic between the teacher and the student didn’t get doubt.

    2. What didn't you like about the class?

    Even though I don’t speak English the class it was excellent and funny.


    3. Which blog topic did you like the most?


    The blog that I loved it was “PUERTO Rico does doit Better”

    4. Which blog topic did you not like?

    For all my blog were very good.

    5. Which assignment did you like the most? Why?

    All the assignment were excellent and interesting.

    6. Which assignment would you eliminate? Why?

    I wouldn’t eliminate any of the assignment because I learned from each one something different and had a lot of fun doing it.

    7. What would you have liked to do in class that was not done?

    Definitely we did a lot of different thing in the course and I wouldn’t change anything because the class was very entertaining.



    8. What recommendation do you have to make the class better?
    I don’t have any recommendation.

    9. Which course did you like more: ENGL 1101 or ENGL 1102? Why?

    The course that I like the most it was ENGL 1102, because I enjoyed it from the beginning until de end even thought I don’t know English.

    10. Which demonstration, TV commercial and trailer did you like the best?

    The demonstration that liked the best it was the one of the Josivette (Dry Hair). The commercial it was the one of the pots and for me. The best trailer it was the one that gave Liselis.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Michael Bermudez AlmodovarDecember 11, 2014 at 7:39 AM

    1.What did you enjoy most about the course?

    The dynamic, activities with the teacher and the road trip to San Juan .

    2. What didn't you like about the class?

    The time because Im so tired on that time.

    3. Which blog topic did you like the most?

    This one because I can express what I think over the course.

    4. Which blog topic did you not like?

    Im not like What is Art

    5. Which assignment did you like the most? Why?

    I like the trailer because I had a fun time with Edgardo and Wanda

    6. Which assignment would you eliminate? Why?

    Book assignment because I don’t like read and had to wait for the book because they were using.

    7. What would you have liked to do in class that was not done?

    Another parranda because I will miss my classmates and teachers.

    8. What recommendation do you have to make the class better?

    Change the time of class.

    9. Which course did you like more: ENGL 1101 or ENGL 1102? Why?

    English 1102 because I take the class with the best class classmates.

    10. Which demonstration, TV commercial and trailer did you like the best?

    I enjoy the trailer for me was very fun with Edgardo and Wanda they are so funny

    ReplyDelete